Cleburne, TX Residential Computer Repair Service
Cleburne PC Repair offers many services to our residential customers. No need to worry about how long it will take because we come to you and handle your problem right away. We have over 17 years experience in the computer repair field. We also own a PC repair business in Whitney, TX where we are available for in shop repairs. Dropping your computer off and saving a little is sometimes more appealing to our customers. We try to do anything and everything to make every customer feel like #1. We pride ourselves in our ability to share knowledge with the customer in a way that’s easy to understand. We offer 3 types of repair:
- In home repair – We understand that there are many reasons why an onsite repair is more convenient to you so we can come to you and fix your problem in your home. There are many reasons why this can be Helpful. First of all it keeps you from having to unhook everything and and drive it to our office and then get it back home and realize that you have to hook it all back up. Also, it helps us to understand the problem better, because depending on the situation sometimes the problem lies within your network or internet service provider.
- In office repair – You drop off your computer at my office in Whitney and pick it up at your convenience. Pick up and delivery service is available as well.
- Remote Repair – I log in remotely and fix your problem. I have customers that live in other states. If you can connect to the internet I can more than likely fix your problems.
Our Residential Computer Services
- Virus Removal / Malware Removal / Adware Removal
- Set-up Email or troubleshooting email problems
- Fix Windows File Errors
- Fix Blue Screen Errors
- Fix problems with Windows Update
- Set-up New Computer and transfer data from old computer
- Data Recovery
- Backup plans – cloud or onsite
- RAM Memory and other system upgrades
- Fix slow computers
- Tune-up / scheduled maintanence
- Windows OS install and upgrades (Windows vista,7,8,10)
- Repair corrupted files
- We fix broken LCD on laptops and tablets
- replace and repair fans
- replace power supply when computer will not turn on
- Replace broken power jack when your laptop won’t get power.
- We install wireless and hard-wired networks
- Troubleshooting network problems
- install video cards and other add ins
- install and troubleshoot printer problems
- training and phone support
- Remote support
- helping with warranty process
- Is your internet service provider giving you the run around. We can call them for you
- setting up or removing security on your wireless network
- setting up your printer to print from your iphone
- help with all types of software problems
- email configuration in outlook, outlook express, windows live mail, thunderbird, etc.
- backup and importing emails from outlook, windows live mail, etc.
- back up and importing contacts in outlook, windows live mail, etc.
- installing smart TV’s
- mounting flat screen tv’s
- install signal booster for cell phones
- install wireless surveillance cameras
- help with ipads, tablets, dish, directtv, and about anything technology related.
- Just about anything you can think of related to computers.
Business Computer Repair Service in Cleburne, TX
Your business really needs someone it can depend on when they need it. We offer many I.T. related services including the following.
- Preventative maintenance – Don’t wait till it’s broke to fix it. it is better to try to prevent problems rather than wait until they have already happened. We can get your on a schedule where we regularly maintain all of your computers at your business location. We recommend maintenance quarterly, but some customers prefer to go with the monthly plan. Our preventative maintenance includes everything that should be checked to let you rest assured that your machines are always going to be running at optimum performance. We check several things on the hardware end of things and the software end. For hardware, some of the things that we check include fans, hard drive diagnostics, memory diagnostics, and full system diagnostics when needed. For the software end of things, we make sure that we check security and performance. This can include ensuring that all updates and security packs are installed regularly. This also includes making sure antivirus is always up to date and running properly along with many other things software related.There is alot more to this service feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- Break/Fix – Some customers prefer to wait until something happens to fix the problem. Normally, this involves troubleshooting/diagnostics to determine the problem then taking action to repair the problem. This can also be either hardware related or software related. Many problems that we face daily are software related. These repairs are available at your location or in my Whitney Office. Just a side note, It’s a little cheaper to bring it in to the office than to have it repaired on site.
- Backup solutions – In business your data is one of the most important pieces that you have. Could you imagine losing your entire customer list? What about losing all of your inventory or even worse your Quickbooks data. That could be devastating. We can help with all types of back up solutions including cloud based and onsite backups There is noting worse than waiting until the data is already gone before you realize how hard it is to recreate everything.
- RMM Remote Monitoring and Management – This is the best thing that we offer to help you maximize up time with your computers. With this service we provide 24/7 Remote Monitoring and management service. We This means that we will receive an alert as soon as any of your systems have any type of problem and in most situations we will be able to correct it without any interference of your day to day schedule as soon as the problem arises.
- Network Setup and Troubleshooting – This covers everything from Network Cable Pulls, Wireless Network Installs, Installing routers, hubs, switches, etc., and we also troubleshoot networks with problems and repair what ever issues that we find. This includes range extender setup to get your wifi to hard to reach areas..
- Printer Install/Troubleshooting – Don’t worry, because we can help you with the majority of printer problems including printer installs, setting up sharing on a printer over a network so other computers can print to it, wireless printing and so much more.
- Consulting and Phone Support – We want to help you with any type of situations that may arise whether it be supporting custom software, troubleshooting different technologies that tie in with computers, etc.
- Data recovery – Don’t worry, because when disaster strikes we can help you get back your important data. Our success rate in over 85 % in data recovery situations that we have faced including fire and water damage. If it is above our heads then we have a partner that we can refer you too that offers data recovery from just about anything.
CALL US TODAY! WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP (254) 716-6497