So…what’s the beating heart of all those data science, front-end engineering and DevOps professional jobs littering all those lists? Sound, well-managed and maintained digital systems.
CompTIA has been the gold standard of IT service for over three decades — and with the instruction found in The Complete 2020 CompTIA Certification Training Bundle ($89, over 90 percent off), you can be the equally in-demand person tasked with keeping those vital systems in prime condition.
Across these 14 courses featuring more than 300 hours of training, you’ll plunge into every facet of handling the industry’s most common hardware and software technologies. Whether it’s installation, administration, networking, security or working in the cloud, there’s a course here to ensure your training is in line with CompTIA’s rigorous measures.
The bundle includes:
- CompTIA A+ (220-1001) and (220-1002): Here’s your introduction to it all, troubleshooting networking, operating systems, mobile devices, security and more.
- CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) and CompTIA Network+ (N10-007): Accelerated: Learn to install, configure, and troubleshoot network technologies.
- CompTIA Server+ (SK0-004): Plan, secure and maintain a variety of server equipment.
- CompTIA Linux+ (XK0-004): Get up to speed on vital Linux system admin duties.
- CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002): Get familiar with technologies and system requirements to successfully run systems in an enterprise cloud computing environment.
- CompTIA Project+ (PK0-004): Not IT-based, but business pros can learn to assist in coordinating or managing projects.
- CompTIA Core Blockchain: Blockchaining is the technology behind cryptocurrencies and a whole new manner of data sharing and storage. This course will get you savvy with this groundbreaking tech.
- CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501) and CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501): Accelerated: Know the latest in cybersecurity with Network Security- and Risk Management-focused courses.
- CompTIA PenTest (PT0-001) and CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-001): Find the holes in any network and stop hackers with these penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tactics.
- CompTIA CASP+ (CAS-003): This is practical hands-on training in advanced cybersecurity methods.
Normally, these courses would cost you close to $3,500, but you can get them all on sale today for only $89.
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the relevant retail sites for more information. For more great deals, go to our partners at TechBargains.com.
- ET Deals: H&R Block Deluxe + State only $20, $969 off Dell XPS 13 w/ 4K Display and 2TB SSD, $40 off Jabra Elite Active 65t
- Microsoft Access Can Find Data Insights You May Have Missed. Learn To Use It For $30
- ET Deals: Dell XPS 13 Intel Core i5 Laptop w/ 4K Touchscreen Display $849, Amazon Fire HD 10 for $99, $250 Off Roomba 960